Segway Insurance

Support Form (#3)

Start your Segway insurance quote online

Riding your two-wheeled transporter feels free and easy, but it’s not without risk. You’ll want to glide protected against injuries and property damage.

Do you have to insure a Segway?

Segway insurance is not required by law. You don’t even need a license to ride one. However, the rising popularity of personal transports means Segway injuries and accidents are more common. Make certain your two-wheeler is protected just the same as your other motor vehicles.


Get more savings on Segway insurance from Firefly

Earn a discount if you've had no accidents or motor vehicle violations in the last three years.
You'll get a bundle discount if you already have a home, renters, auto, boat, commercial or RV policy with Firefly.
Quote Segway insurance at least one day before you plan to start your policy and earn a discount simply for shopping in advance.
Enjoy a discount just for owning a home.
We'll add another discount just for paying up front.

Segway insurance coverages we offer

Firefly offers essential coverages so you’ll enjoy peace of mind while gliding on your transport. Get covered in case you’re liable in an accident and protect your Segway against physical damage:


If you cause an accident with your Segway, we'll pay for others' bodily injury and/or property damage, up to the limits of your policy.
UMBI and UMPD will cover injuries to you and damage to your Segway if you're injured by another driver with no insurance or not enough insurance.
We pay for repairs, minus your deductible, if your Segway is stolen, vandalized or damaged in an accident, fire or storm.
Medical payments coverage pays out regardless of fault and is an affordable way to cover any hospital bills from a riding accident, especially if you don't have health insurance.
Your Segway insurance policy from Progressive automatically includes $3,000 in coverage for upgrades like reflective labels, LED taillights or chrome rims.